Guys we all use electronics products daily,  and from various electronic companies and they provide warranty on them and here is an issue that I faced and want to aware you.

I bought philips charger model no DLP2207/12 on 15 Nov 2015

And it stopped working on 21 Dec 2015

Now read what happened
When I called nearest philips service centre in they told me that they don't provide services for charger, and cut the call in very rude manner

So I called to consumer service no 18001022929 and after listening to some computer words I reached to the computer menu where the main drama start. They asked you to press the button for concerned department but don't tell you that in which category your product lies so most probably you press wrong button and than after listening to long boring sound for minutes they connect you to that department and there you find that you are in wrong place.
Mine story is more typical they said that they don't have any information about this product

I have recorded their call you can listen that.

Post a Comment

[Widget_title][vertical][animated][7]

 
Top